Manage your debit card with WB Debit Card Manager, a feature within the Westfield Bank mobile app.
With WB Debit Card Manager you can:
- Be at peace of mind with integrated fraud protection.
- Set transaction limits and alerts for locations, merchant types, payment types, and spending limits.
- View enriched transaction history to see when and where your purchases were made.
- Submit a travel plan to ensure your card will work domestically and internationally.
- View recurring payments and see the merchants who have your card on file.
- Add your card to digital wallets.
Fraud Protection Lost or stolen debit card? Quickly turn your debit card off to safeguard against fraud. Not actively using your card? Turn it on and off at the touch of a button. You can also set up real-time alerts to let you know when your card is used or declined. Don't recognize a purchase? You can reach out to the merchant with contact information found within the transaction history.
Control Spending With WB Debit Card Manager, you can set spending limits for general use or establish transaction controls for dollar limits, merchant categories, merchant types, and geographic locations. Simply adjust your transaction controls to fit your needs.
View Detailed Transaction History With WB Debit Card Manager, you can monitor your card transactions and balances in real time via any mobile device. You'll see what you spent, when you spent it, and where you spent it.
Submit Travel Plans Going away? Add the states and/or countries you may visit to ensure your card will work interruption-free.
View Recurring Payments Looking to see what payments are recurring, and which merchants have your card on file? WB Debit Card Manager will show you.
Business Use WB Debit Card Manager is a great tool for controlling business spending on a debit card. Use the transaction controls to ensure adherence to company policies regarding expenditures.
Ready to get started? To access WB Debit Card Manager, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have the WB Mobile Banking App.
Within our mobile app, simply tap on "Cards" to use WB Debit Card Manager